The address of our website is: https://gamesgoals.com
Information we collect
When the users visit our site and register for an Account via the contact us page, they have to provide their personal information, including name, email address, subject, and the message they want to submit.
The personal information that we asked you to provide and the reason for delivering the information will be apparent to you when we ask.
How we use your information
The information that we collect about the users will be used in different ways, which includes:
- Understand and examine how you use our site
- Deliver, operate, and maintain our site
- Upgrade, personalize, and expand our site
- Develop new services, products, attributes, and functionality
- Send emails to you
- Discover and stop the fraud
- Talk with you, either directly or via our team members. The purpose of the communication is to provide you any kind of updates and other website information.
Like numerous other websites, www.gamesgoals.com also uses log files. We gather and use the data available in the log files. The details in the files include your Internet Service Provider (ISP), Internet Protocol (IP), the browser you used like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Firefox, date and time stamp, the number of clicks, pages that you visit. These details are used to examine the site, track the user’s movement all over the website, and collect demographic information.
When the user comments on our website, we collect all the user’s information from the comment form, the browser user agent string, and the IP address to help spam detection.
The user’s email addresses are significant. So, we do not collect the emails from the comments list for any use. We will also never share your emails with third parties.
On this website, users are not able to upload any media files. Even so, if you upload images to our website, avoid uploading with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included because any visitor can download or extract location data on the site.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website may contain embedded content like images, videos, articles, etc., from other sites. Suppose you are logged in to these websites or already have an account. In that case, these sites may track your interaction with that embedded content by collecting your data, using cookies, and embedding additional third-party tracking.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share or sell your personal information to others. If you want to reset your password and make a request for it, your IP address will be added to the reset email.
How long we keep your data?
If the visitor sends a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata remain extended. This is because we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments.
The information that the registered users store in their profile is saved on our database. So, they can easily view, update, or delete their data at any time (except they cannot change their username). The owner of the website can also see and update that information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you want to disable the cookies, you may do it with the help of your browser’s settings.
Learn more about the cookies by clicking here.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
There is a third-party google vendor on our website that uses the DART cookie to serve ads. DART cookie enables us to serve ads to our website’s users based upon their visit to www.gamesgoals.com and other websites.
Our Advertising Partners
Note: We do not have any control over the cookies used by advertising partners, and we have no access to these cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
If you want to disable the cookies of a third party, you can do it through your browser options. You can get more about the cookie’s management with specific web browsers at the browser’s respective sites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Details)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), among the other rights, California clients have the right to:
- The consumer has a right to request the business to delete any personal information that has collected.
- The consumer has a right to request not to sell his/her personal information.
- The consumer has a right to request a business that gathers personal information to reveal the categories and personal details that have collected.
If the consumer wants to ask for any of these rights, please contact us, and we will respond to the consumer within one month.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to deliver you the information that will help you know about all your data protection rights. These are as follows:
- You have the right to request us to correct your information that is inaccurate and to complete your information that is incomplete.
- You have the right to request copies of your information and we may charge you for this.
- You have the right to request us to erase your personal details from our record, and this can be done under specific conditions.
- You have the right to request us to object to our processing of your personal information, and this can be done under specific conditions.
- You have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal information, and this can be done under specific conditions.
- You have the right to request us to share your personal details directly with you, or with another company, and this can be done under certain conditions.
If you want to ask for any of these rights, please get in touch with us, and we will respond to the consumer within one month.
We need to provide information about children’s protection over the internet. We suggest parents monitor, notice, join and guide their children’s activities. www.gamesgoals.com does not collect any of the personal information from children who are under 13. If you have any doubt that your children have sent us any personal details, do contact us instantly, and we will erase all the information from our record list.