Finally, the wait is over, and here is good news for you. If you are looking for the best final fantasy 7 remake review, this is the right place for you to get everything. This is the review article in which you can learn about the overview, gameplay, gameplay modes, system requirements, and much more.
The primary purpose behind this gaming review is that everyone interested in the FF gaming series should know about the new facts and figures.
Overview of Final Fantasy 7
The Final Fantasy 7 Remake was first released for PS4 on April 10, 2020. And later launched on June 10, 2021, for PS5 with the title Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. But it has not been established for PC yet. It’s a series of final fantasy games. This is an action RPG game developed by the Square Enix Company.
This is a single-player FF series game. The gameplay of this release is a beautiful combination of role-playing and real-time strategy action. The graphics, music, gameplay, and other elements of the game are exciting.
All gamers playing the final fantasy 7 remake provide positive reviews. The game sold 3.5 million copies in the first three days and 5 million in August. It has become one of the fastest-selling games for the PS4.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Gameplay
Here is the 7-Remake gameplay from where you can get a lot of exciting information.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Release Date
The first version of FFVII for PlayStation was released in 1997. And later, the upgraded version named remake was released in 2020 for PS4 and in 2021 for PS5. For PC, we have not yet confirmed when it will be removed.
The first part of the FF7 story is original, which is in the metropolis of Midgar. The PS5 version includes better graphics and a new chapter called Starring Yuffie. And the remake release covers about 30% story of the original game.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Walkthrough
Midgar breaks into two main parts separated by an enormous plate: one is a modern city full of suits, and the second is indigent slums. 7 Remake is a beautiful game this time. It spins around a juggernaut power agency named Shinra that draws life force from the earth. After pulling the life force, it turns into energy and thus killing the planet.
In the Final Fantasy 7 Remake gameplay, you play as a Cloud Strife, a former soldier of the Shinra Military Force. As for the money, Cloud forms a team with Avalanche Eco-terrorist Group. If Shinra’s mercenary destroys the planet, the Avalanche will teach Shinra a lesson.
The story of this release is very similar to the original, but here are some upgrades. Spending time in Midgar will help you learn more about the characters. If you spend 40 hours, it will help you get to know the characters much better. The wedge is not a much better character in the original game, but he becomes a brilliant and exciting character here.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake gameplay is much easier to understand than the original. But there are some issues with the release of the remake, which are as follows:
- You need a significant amount of money to unlock the locked doors.
- The pace of the story is contradictory, usually at the end.
- The story of the Sephiroth is sometimes difficult.
- And some others
Even with these problems, the game is super and successful.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake combat is an upgradation where Square Enix has turned into a real-time action game. The remake combat system is very similar to the one used in final fantasy 15.
Making regular attacks or fighting your enemies will fill your Active Time Battle (ATB). Using ATBs helps you slow down the wartime and take advantage of extraordinary attacks on your enemies.
The Materia system is the feature that allows you to perform a variety of activities such as customizing characters and playstyle and magic. There are five unique and different types:
- Complete Materia
- Magic Materia
- Support Material
- Summoning Materia
- Magnify Materia
However, everything in the combat is great.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Soundtrack
This FF game version also has music system integration. There are 157 updated and arranged songs and some new tracks too.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake comes with two play modes:
- Classic Mode – Allows players to choose capabilities through menus instead of action-based system. To turn on classic mode, you need to go to the difficulty menu.
- Standard Mode – Constant battles with your enemies will help you fill up your ATB Gauge slowly, but in classic mode, it happens automatically.
In Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade, there are also two different modes. The gameplay modes are as follows:
- Graphics Mode – This mode enables 4K Resolution with low frame rate. Especially during the missions, the graphic mode shows amazing results.
- Performance Mode – This mode enables low resolution with 60 fps. In this mode, FF7R intergrade becomes smoother and more extraordinary.
In both gaming modes, Intergrade works great. Graphics, speed, and many other features make your fight more interesting.
FF7 Remake Playable Characters
The FF7R includes many valuable characters for both significant and minor roles. The characters in FF VII are the same as in the 7 Remake. Below are the following:
- Cloud Strife: Cloud Strife is a key member of the soldier who is a mercenary in the eco-terrorist group.
- Aerith Gainsborough: Aerith Gainsborough is a good-natured girl who sells flowers. She is a good friend of Cloud Strife. And she belongs to Midgar Slums and Aerith’s past is indescribable.
- Barret Wallace: Barret Wallace is the Avalanche commander. He is carrying a lot and has a machine gun in his hand.
- Tifa Lockhart: Tifa is a great woman who is a childhood friend of Cloud Strife. She first appeared in the FF VII (1997) release. She owns the Seventh Heaven bar and is a member of the Avalanche eco-terrorist group. Tifa wears gloves as a weapon.
- Yuffie Kisaragai: Yuffie is a young female character titled Thief and Ninja Princess. It has shuriken as a weapon. This character is very popular throughout the game.
- Sono Kusakabe: She is a partner of Yuffie Kisaragi who belongs to Wutai.
Vincent, Zack, Sephiroth, Heidegger, President Shinra, Palmer, Biggs, Jessie, Scarlet, Reeve, Marlene Wallace, Wedge, Cait Sith, Professor Hojo, Nero the Sable, Don Corneo, Tseng, Rude, Roche, Weiss, and Rufus Shinra. These are the other characters of the game.
What is the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Requirements to Play?
Looking for Final Fantasy 7 Remake System Requirements?
Many FF game lovers are looking for PC Requirements. This is a viral game, and everyone is interested in playing it on their PC. But unfortunately, the FF7 Remake has not been launched for Windows users.
We’ve shared the system requirements here: you need to play 7 Remake whenever it is released for PC. These are the predicted system requirements.
We’ve listed both the minimum and the recommended system requirements.
|Processor (CPU)||AMD FX-8320 or Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz||AMD Ryzen R5-1600 Or Intel Core i7-6700K 4-Core 4.0 GHz|
|Random Access Memory (RAM)||8 GB||8 GB|
|Operating System (OS)||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-Bit)||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-Bit)|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 11||DirectX 11|
|Hard Drive||50 GB||50 GB|
|Graphics||2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, AMD Radeon R9 380 or higher||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 8 GB AMD Radeon RX 380 Vega 56 or higher|
To conclude, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is an excellent addition to the series. It’s easy to play and the best game of all time. The story of the FFVII remake is more brilliant than the original. It includes a lot of characters and features that you enjoy.
So finally, thank you for reading our complete Final Fantasy 7 Remake article. We are glad that you’re one of our readers. Hopefully, you will find a lot of interesting information here and will not be disappointed. Our team is working hard to provide more gaming reviews.